Uber can find me but 911 can't!
The current 911 system is definitely broken.
911inform Saves Lives!
When it comes to school safety the most important thing is protecting the students and staff from various emergency situations.
911inform provides full situational awareness and communication across multiple platforms connecting Emergency Response Teams with Key Building Personnel on a centralized communication platform.
911inform provides an interactive live map to see what is going on and provides access to existing technology including video cameras, opening doors, your paging system, third party apps for gunshot and weapons detection, and more during the incident.
See how it works from the Police Car!
911inform Features & Benefits
911inform is the only notification and security management platform that bridges the gap between first responders and your organization.
911inform provides full situational awareness and communication across multiple platforms.
• Camera Integration – Integrate existing IP-based camera systems currently being used by the district. Dispatchers and on-site personnel can access live camera feeds from 911inform buildings during the emergency event. When the event is closed all camera access is removed for all parties.
• Door Controls – Integrate existing door locks allowing for remote access capabilities for first responders and on-site personnel.
• Strobe Lights – Integrate emergency strobe lights with the ability to set different light patterns based on the emergency events.
• Gun Shot Detection – Monitor sensors that can detect the sound of a gunshot to initiate lockdown events. The 911inform notification will display the floor plan approximately displaying the area of where the gunshot originated.
• Situational awareness inside the school
• Direct room intercom, monitor and paging into the school
• Door and camera control from dispatch or patrol car
• Detailed floor plan mapping
• Faculty and student location displayed on floor plan
• Missing student indicators and tracking
• Clear Building & report possible dangerous objects on the map
• Tactical Mode to easily view the perimeter of the building
• Hazardous Material Detection
• Facial Recognition
• Weapons Detection
Real-time Interactive Map
911inform provides a notification and emergency management solution with state of the art tools to effectively mitigate any emergency situation.
Our platform supports both school administration and emergency services with bidirectional communication and controls needed to successfully manage a crisis and save valuable time.
Using our easy-to-use mass notification system allows administration to instantly know the who, what, where, and when of any emergency.
Our notifications provide the location of a call’s origin, detailed maps of the premises, real-time communication with on-site personnel (including first responders), and remote control of a building’s security systems including all of the doors, strobes, intercoms, and cameras.
Benefits of Location Discovery Solution (LDS)
1. Location is Updated in Near Real-time
In the E911 legacy environment, the location of each device must exist and be pre-provisioned
before a 9-1-1 call can take place.
Unique Direct Inward Dialing numbers must be assigned to each individual phone device registered to the PBX, as well as an associated 9-1-1 ALI record provisioned with the location information.
Aside from the cost directly associated with DIDs numbers and ALI records, these records must be updated and kept current as the device moves. In the legacy E911 system, a 24–48-hour lag time occurs as these records are validated and updated. With the 911inform LDS solution, records are updated in near real-time as soon as a user has confirmed and saved their location information.
2. Work at Home Users Do Not Incur Uplift Cost With 911inform LDS, remote users benefit from the dynamic location update architecture by significantly reducing the number of 9-1-1 ALI data base entries required. Mobility is key in the current enterprise landscape. Remote users are growing by the day, and with that comes the mobility of PBX devices. To 911inform, each device is tracked by their MAC address and not telephone number, allowing each device to be uniquely identified. Whether it is at the office, home or on the road, 911inform LDS treats location reporting the same. There is no uplift charge for remote users.
3. Overall DID Reduction The 911inform architecture can eliminate the need for hundreds or thousands of DID’s being assigned for 9-1-1 reporting purposes. The location data that is updated and saved internally is delivered to the PSAP in near real-time when a 9-1-1 call is made. This is accomplished using a shell record that is created per building. This record is provisioned with the basic street address of the building, and then dynamically updated with the specific location information (line 2 data) that has been predetermined for the device.
This accurate and up to date information gets provided to the PSAP immediately, instead of having to wait for a 24–48 hour data update cycle.
4. Specific Location Information With the elimination of unique DID records, LDS provides the ability to pinpoint an accurate location of each device dialing any emergency number. Internally, if a user is calling from within a client building, floor plans are sent to designated internal staff containing the exact location of the device. If that building has RapidSOS coverage, those floor plans can also be delivered to the PSAP at the time of the emergency call. For users working from home or outside of the building, location is determined by reverse geo-coding, a latitude and longitude to the nearest Master Street Address Guide (MSAG) and used as the location information.
5. Data Collection is Fast and Automated Previously, the ability to get granular location information was a strenuous, costly and time consuming task.
With 911inform LDS, in addition to information obtained by standard network forensics, location information is fine-tuned by end users, IT departments, or on-site administrators when they are prompted to update the location of a moved device.
Updating the location of each phone is fully customizable and can follow company policies and workflows that the client currently has in place.
Additionally, since location is tied to the device and not the user, updates only need to occur should the device physically move.
Over 80% of 911 Calls come through the on Mobile Phone
Cellular 911 Call Notification
• Each year, over 240 million calls are placed with 911
dispatchers across the country.
• Nearly 80 percent of those calls are made from a cell phone.
• With the 911inform cellular notification solution, an enterprise will be alerted when a 911 call is dialed from a smartphone device (Android Version 4.0+ or iOS Version 12+) if located within defined property boundaries.
• As a 911inform customer, we establish a geofence of the property and submit it to the RapidSOS database.
• Supported smartphone devices within a geofence will notify the PSAP/ECC that an emergency call has occurred within property limits.
• Alerts sent to the enterprise do not contain the phone number or other personal information about the caller maintaining complete anonymity and privacy.
• The notifications are generated by the carrier network and the PSAP/ECC allowing any device to call 911 within a geofence without having a prior relationship.
• Each notification provides the enterprise with information of when a call was placed and where with an overhead view of the property.
What is Kari's Law & Ray Baum's Act?
Are you compliant?
Regulations around 911 are changing and there are huge fines if you are not compliant with the latest laws & acts.
Kari’s Law and RAY BAUM’s Act are two FCC statutes will make it easier for callers to reach 911 and for emergency services to locate callers in a large facility like an office building, hotel or university campus.
Facilities with multi-line telephone systems (MLTS) provide challenges in getting help from 911, such as:
1) Securing an outside line, since MLTS often require callers to dial a number or code before placing calls.
2) Providing accurate information about the caller’s location within the campus.Add a description here.
Compliance Checklist for Ray Baum’s Act & Kari’s Law
If you answered “N” to any of the questions above (aside from question 6), your PBX is likely
not compliant with Kari’s Law and/or the Ray Baum's Act.
If you answered “Y” to all of these but would like to learn how to automate and validate these procedures, reducing your IT workload, as well as the additional benefits and savings obtainable by migrating to modern NG911 services, contact Christie Bond [email protected] to schedule a demonstration and free evaluation of your environment.
COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE FOR NEXTGEN 911 SOLUTIONS
Requires a unique DID number for every station on the system.
SPORTING & CONCERT VENUES
Security and safety management of large stadiums, arenas, or
concert venues can be a daunting task to reach an emergency
Navigating through rows of people adds precious seconds to any response time for your on-site staff.
With today’s E911 capabilities first responders are given limited information for your property.
911inform gives full situational awareness during and after an emergency event allowing all parties insight on where to go, the appropriate equipment needed, and formulate resolutions.