Genesys Cloud CX: Features
2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
for Contact Center as a Service
Genesys Multicloud CX is a state-of-the-art solution for companies who want to get the most out of their CX strategies, no matter the size of the organization.
You can deploy Multicloud however you like, with a range of public or private cloud models, on-premises environments, and hybrid solutions, to give you more control over your technology.
What makes Genesys Cloud CX so special is its adaptability. The service can easily evolve to suit the needs of a larger company, and it comes with a host of disruptive tools like AI-powered bots and predictive routing for revenue growth.
Some of the impressive features offered by Genesys Multicloud CX include:
- AI bots for mobile and web use
- Predictive engagement for tracing customer behaviour
- Predictive routing and intelligent call distribution
- Comprehensive risk management tools
- Proactive security measures for data
- Chat and voice bots for customer service
- Speech-enabled IVR
- Compliance with high industry standards
- Call-back function for customer service
- Skill and cost-based routing workflows
- SMS, chat, and email messaging
- Workload distribution
- Workforce engagement tools Interaction recording and analysis
- Resource management
- Integrations with the AppFoundry marketplace
- APIs and SDKs
- CRM integrations
- Historical analytics and reports
- Real-time reporting
Genesys also sets itself apart from other contact center solutions by giving businesses the extra support they need to get the most out of their investment.
You can build the perfect system for customer satisfaction from your flexible Genesys environment, and access plenty of guidance and support for things like implementation and project planning.
There are also specialist partnership solutions available with companies like Adobe, Google Cloud and Microsoft.
Standards, Certifications, & Regulations Worldwide
Better Customer and Employee Experiences
with 8x8 Work & Genesys Cloud CX
By combining 8x8 Work's enterprise voice, video meetings and team chat capabilities with the composable Genesys Cloud CX platform, organizations can drive all employee communication and collaboration needs across voice and digital channels for the entire enterprise.
This integration provides:
• Secure, in-network call transfers between the contact center and the rest of the organization makes collaboration simpler.
• Unified company directory with API-driven user provisioning allows agents to easily connect with any subject matter expert across the organization to solve customer issues and collaborate in real time with a single click.
• Integrated single sign-on for user authentication creates a smoother and more efficient employee experience.
• Shared user presence status makes it possible for agents to see the availability of non-contact center subject matter experts for faster customer service.
• Superior voice quality around the globe with Genesys Cloud Voice and 8x8, which provides full cloud Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) support for multinational organizations with employees and customers in 50 countries by offering local direct numbers, toll free numbers, and calling plans in addition to support for local emergency services.